The History of HomeTech Home Inspections
HomeTech Home Inspections was founded in 1997 by Greg Lockey. Since our company was started, HomeTech has been providing both Home Seller Inspections and Home Buyer Inspections for Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Town Homes and Multi-Family Homes in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Volusia and Lake Counties. The Company also provides Wind Mitigation Inspections, Four-Point Inspections, Roof Verification Inspections and Re-Inspections.
A New Chapter – Greg Fyock purchased HomeTech Home Inspections in 2014 after working for the Company for 8 years while also running his own Home Inspection Company in Deltona, FL. Greg has an extensive background in the Industry with over 17 years experience in Construction and Inspections in the Central Florida area. Greg’s credentials include the following:
- Member of the National Association of State Certified Home Inspectors
- Trained and certified through the Partnership for Response and Recovery (PaRR) to perform disaster housing inspections. PaRR is contracted through FEMA to help in disaster recovery.
- Certified Wind Mitigation Inspector. Performed inspections for the MySafeFloridaHome program through the State of Florida for 2-years.
- Certified Emergency Catastrophe Adjuster through NCA (National Catastrophe Adjusters). Greg acted as Claims Adjuster for Hurricane Ike and Tropical Storm Fay.
Greg understands why the Home Inspection is so important to you. Greg’s message, which has shaped the bedrock of HomeTech’s customer service philosophy, is as follows; “For most, a home is the single biggest purchase one makes in his or her lifetime. Home Inspections are virtually a necessity to ensure a sound investment for your future. The inspection is for you, not the realtor or insurance agent. HomeTech Home Inspections provides a personalized inspection from foundation to roof, inside and outside and identifies all defects, repairs needed and any pertinent information that will help you maintain and enjoy your home. Our company has taken pride in prompt, professional, reliable and honest service whether the inspection is performed by me or one of my certified trainers. Every member of our inspection team is certified and will work with your realtor and insurance agent to provide you the fastest turn around and most comprehensive inspection possible.”
Our Company Promise
- HomeTech Inspectors have experience! We also have an on-going extensive training program.
- Our company makes your inspection a priority and we work with realtors and insurance agents to get your inspections and re-inspections done fast and your reports out timely.
- We are notoriously early! “My grandmother always said if you can’t be on time be early”, says owner Greg Fyock. We take punctuality extremely seriously as sometimes there is only one chance at a home inspection. We usually arrive early to start on the outside to be sure the job gets done.
- We save you money. Many companies give you a package deal with Wind Mitigations and Four Point Inspections included in your Home Inspection. That’s fine but what if you don’t buy the home? Why would you need inspections for your insurance company? We take all this information, let you know if we think it will be worth it and give you the option of purchasing it later after you are sure it will be beneficial.
- Our reports our easy to read. Take a look at our sample report and then take a look at another company’s. One of our biggest compliments from our clients is how easily our reports are understood.
- We know how to present information. We have been doing this a long time. We provide a verbal report at the end of the inspection as well. We make sure you understand as best as possible the information prior to sending you the report. If you can’t be present that’s ok, we will have a phone conference with you and review the report.
Whether you need a Home Inspection as part of the purchase or sale of your home, or if you are looking for a Four Point Inspection, Roof Inspection or Wind Mitigation Inspection to qualify for a discount on your home owner’s insurance, you should contact the experts at HomeTech Home Inspections today at 407-644-6194 to find out how our company can serve and exceed your expectations.